TERMS & CONDITIONS
The use of this website is subject to the following Terms & Conditions:
- The content of this website pages is for your general information only. It is subject to change without notice
- Neither we nor any third parties will provide any warranty or guarantee to the accuracy, completeness, performance or information suitability and materials found on this website. It would be best if you acknowledged that such information and material might contain mistakes and we expressly exclude liability for any such errors to the fullest extent permitted by law
- Use of any information or materials on this website is entirely at your own risk, for which we shall not be liable. It shall be your responsibility to ensure that any products, services or information available through this website meet your specific requirement.
- This website contains the informational material which is owned by or licensed to us. This material includes the design, layout, look, appearance and graphics. Duplication is prohibited other than following the copyright notice, which forms part of these terms and conditions
- Unauthorized use of this website can result in a claim for damages and may consider as a criminal offense. From time to time, this website may further include links to other sites. These links will be provided for your convenience to access further information only as we do not endorse those sites and we take no accountability for the content of the linked third-party websites
- You can not create a link to this website from any other third-party website without MBA Drivers prior written consent
- Use of this website and any dispute raised out of such use of the site is subject to the laws of Canada
TERMS & CONDITIONS
1- All temporary placements carry a guarantee of three hours. If an employee is not suitable, replacement will be made if so desire.
2- All statutory requirement of the government are followed and covered.
3- All temporary employees are classified as “Elect to Work” under the employment Standers Act, 2000
4- We provide flexible and reliable staffing to meet changing business needs. Whether it’s one person for a day or a team for a week or finding a new permanent staff.
5- After 12 full consecutive weeks (no less than 480 hours) of temporary employment, the client may hire directly our employee, for a permanent placement, without any additional cost.
6- Should our employee be hired or referred to a third party for any other position, within a 12 month period, the employer/client is obligated to pay a placement fee in accordance with our permanent fee schedule.
7- Acceptance of the services of our temporary staff or the interviewing of any candidate referred by MBA Staffing Solution will be deemed as acceptance of our terms.
8- We accepts full responsibility for all liabilities on behalf of employer, for all kind of benefits to the employee, as per government rules, enabling our clients to focus on their core business and minimize HR costs.
9- Client has, the sole responsibility for supervision, direction and control of worker, after reporting at work place, specified by client. Client acknowledges that MBA Staffing Solution shell not be responsible for any act, neglect or default of the worker thereafter and until client has released worker and client specifically releases MBA Staffing Solution form all claims caused or arising out of any such act, neglect or default of worker and agrees to indemnify and save MBA Staffing Solution harmless there from.
10- While every effort is made by MBA Staffing Solution to maintain a high standard of integrity and liability, MBA Staffing Solution assumes no responsibility for any loss, expense, damage or delay arising directly as a result of any failure to provide staff for all or part of the period of the booking or as a result of the miss conduct or negligence of the staff provided.
11- It is understood that the client and / or the singing authority of MBA Staffing Solution will not entrust MBA Staffing Solution employees with the handling of cash, negotiable or other valuables, or the use clients vehicle ( weather leased or owned) however, should a client chose to have a MBA Staffing Solution operate their vehicle, it must be adequately insured by the client with public liability, property damage, collision, fire and theft coverage, and the employee and MBA shell have the full benefit and protection of such insurance.
12- Our vision is clear and futuristic; our mission-oriented goals are set. We have strong and reliable leadership, who believe in good business practices, integrity and professionalism and follow code of business Ethics/ good ethos.
13- We arrange security check for those employees, as asked by our clients.